- Chimney cap inspection
- Inspection for flashing
- Repair the brick and mortar surrounding the chimney
- Cleaning the flue of creosote and other unwanted substances such as soot and even other debris.
- Removal of leftover ash in the area or around it
- Proper inspection of the damper and check to ensure it opens and shuts properly.
- Installation of fresh batteries in smoke detectors to ensure proper working in case of an accident and so that any further damage can be curbed.
Our professional and experienced home inspectors provide their honest and unbiased opinion after the inspection is completed with the latest technology and top-quality equipment. They make sure that no inconvenience is caused to you during the entire process and no damage is done to the property. They are friendly, punctual, and give you tips and tricks after the inspection is done, to maintain the condition of the chimney that helps to increase its life, and keeps it healthy for a longer time.
A proper and timely inspection of chimneys is imminent to ensure the elimination of any kind of risks and accidents. So what are you waiting for! If you have a chimney installed in your house, call us now and book your chimney inspection appointment with us. We will send our home inspector to your doorstep as quickly as we can.
We are eagerly waiting to serve you.